Our very own Heather W. and Jaclyn sat down on WXYZ-TV in Detroit to answer the very common question of whether or not it is okay to let our furry family members sleep in bed with us!
Here are the pros:
- Comfort and security
- Warmth on cold nights
- Can help you relax
- May help dog’s restlessness/barking
Here are the cons:
- May overcrowd the bed
- Dog hair on blankets and sheets
- Possible accidents on the bed
- Small dogs may get rolled on
- Dogs may have trouble getting up and down
At the end of the day, it all comes down to your personal preference! It’s all up to you. To watch the full clip, click here!