Calling all HUMANS! After you pick up your fur-child and take them home, head on back up to Camp for an evening of mingling with YOUR Pack. Enjoy wine and light refreshments, and the chance to get to know some of your fellow Camper parents!
Yappy Hour will be on Friday, June 16th, from 7 PM to 9 PM. Even though it is being hosted at our Lil’ Campers location, our clients from our main Camp are invited, too! We can’t wait to have all of our Camp Bow Wow St. Clair Shores dog parents together!
During the event, we will be collecting items and monetary donations for I Heart Dogs. Please keep in mind that this is a free event but there are countless homeless dogs who need our support!
I Heart Dogs has provided us with a list of urgent needs:
- Kirkland Salmon Grain-Free dry dog food
- Kirkland Diet dry dog food
- Kirkland or Diamond Chicken and Rice dry dog food
- Grain-Free treats
- Garbage bags (kitchen or 33 gallon size)
- Clorox disinfecting wipes
- High efficient laundry soap
- Dryer sheets
- Odoban/Lysol/Pinesol disinfectant (gallon jugs)
- Canned dog food
And that is just the beginning of it. Click here to RSVP to Yappy Hour!