We were in studio at Fox 2 promoting the Ice Cream Social to benefit GPAAS and making some tasty “pup-sicles” for our four legged friends.
Our Camper Carolina joined us in the studio to taste test our pup-sicle and she gave them four paws up!
We’ll have some pup-sicles for the dogs at our Ice Cream Social on Wednesday, August 12th from 6p.m. to 8 p.m. so join us at our Training Center (23720 Greater Mack) behind Pet Supplies Plus for Wally’s Frozen Custard, raffles, photos and fun!
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pup-sicles
- 1 (29oz) can 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2c Peanut Butter
- 1c Plain Yogurt
- Dog biscuit treat (optional)
- Combine pumpkin puree, peanut butter and yogurt and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe container. To make individual portions pour into ice cube trays or small food safe cups and add a dog bone treat for easy removal
- Cover and freeze for several hours (overnight is preferred) before serving