What is circuit training?
- Mini training sessions (30 minutes) one-on-one with an Assistant Trainer
- A smorgasbord of basic obedience commands
Who can benefit from circuit training?
- Dogs who are intelligent and need extra mental stimulation
- Dogs who experience boredom and separation anxiety
- Dogs who need practice with obedience commands in distracting environments
- Dogs who are shy and fearful can benefit from additional one-on-one attention, praise and treats
Do I need a reservation for circuit training?
- We are currently only offering the circuit on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and have limited space in each session. To guarantee your spot, it’s best to make a reservation but if you want to add in on the last minute we will do our best to accommodate your dog.
- A hungry dog is a working dog, so breakfast is a great time to mentally stimulate your dog! By letting us know ahead of time if you’re interested, we’re happy to use your dogs own food as “treats” when they’re boarding with us, so no worries about your dog packing on extra pounds!
- 1 session=$30
- 2 sessions=$55
- 5 sessions=$130
- 10 sessions=$250