All of our classes use reward based training via the clicker method. Each course is 6 weeks for $150. All upper level classes require pre-requisite and trainer approval.
Level 1 (6 p.m.)
- Ages 16 weeks and up*
- Foundations for basic obedience commands such as: sit, stay, wait, down, drop it/leave it, loose leash walking and good manners (not jumping on people)
*Puppies under 16 weeks of age may join our puppy class on Saturdays staring April 18th!
Level 2 (7 p.m.)
- Building on foundations by adding distance, duration and distractions
- New commands such as “place” (go to your bed), “side”, and heel walking including inside and outside turns
- Level 1 pre-requisite
Level 3 (8 p.m.)
- Polishing and perfecting obedience commands for “real life” scenarios and preparation for the Canine Good Citizenship test
- Curriculum includes: Accepting a friendly stranger, sit politely for petting, appearance and grooming, reaction to another dog, supervised separation, reaction to distractions, out for a walk, walking through a crowd, Canine Good Citizenship test prep
- Levels 1 and 2 pre-requisite
To claim your place in class give us a call at Camp 586-445-9663. Payment guarantees your place in class as space is limited and filling up fast!