Halloween is quickly approaching. And the kids are choosing their costumes. But we prefer our furry four-legged friends so we decided to overthrow Halloween by having a HOWL-O-Ween Facebook Photo Contest.
All you need to do is costume your canine companion, snap a photo and post it to the Howl-o-ween Facebook Contest Post in our timeline here. The photo(s) with the most Facebook “likes” wins!
We like any kind of costumed canine: creepy, creative, cute and even “beast” ensemble (dress up with your dog). Give us a fright, a delight or make us say “that’s PAW-some!”
How it works:
1. Be sure to “like” our Facebook page
3. Comment and add your photo
4. Share our contest post with your friends and family and ask them to “like” your photo (each “like” counts as a vote, the dogs with the most “likes” wins!)
1st Place Winner-FREE hydro-bath package ($50 value)
2nd Place Winner-FREE bath package ($35 value)
3rd Place Winner-FREE Nail trim ($10 value)
The official rules:
- By submitting your photo you give Camp Bow Wow, Saint Clair Shores permission to use your photo in future branded content and promotions.
- Camp Bow Wow employees are not eligible to win.
- Contest begins, Thursday, October 16th and continues until 11:59pm on Halloween (October 31st). The sooner you post your photo, the more “likes” aka votes you’ll be able to get! Winners will be announced via Facebook by November 5th.