We are making no guarantees that your dogs won’t be dressed in holiday accessories to amuse us and delight you, but we can guarantee no animals were injured or distressed in obtaining these adorable photos.
We will be open for the upcoming Howl-i-Days with hours as follows:
- Christmas Eve (December 24th)-6:30am to 5:00pm-Daycare and boarding
- Christmas Day (December 25th)-7am to 11am or 4pm to 7pm (boarding only)
- New Years Eve (December 31st)-6:30am to 5:00pm-Daycare and boarding
- New Years Day (January 1st)-7am to 11am or 4pm to 7pm (boarding only)
- We recommend you bring your own food from home as it’s less likely to upset your dogs stomach. We do have house food that we provide at no extra cost but a sudden change in diet could disrupt your dogs digestive system
- Please make sure we have updated vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper AND Bordetella (the canine cough vaccine). You can have your vet fax them to us at 586-775-9663, if you aren’t sure if we have updated records please bring a copy with you or send them over before your boarding stay.
- Quick release collars are required-these are the collars that will easily come undone by pressing down on the clip (no buckle collars allowed). Quick release collars are required for all Campers for safety reasons, no exceptions. We do have a wide variety of colors and styles available if you’d like to treat your pet to a new piece of “jewelry” for the holidays.
- Less is more-Unless there is a toy or blanket your dog can’t live without, you can let us dirty our house bedding and leave yours nice and clean at home. We provide Kuranda cots at no extra cost, so your dog is off the ground and we have house bedding (blankets, pillows, towels, etc.) that we can provide at no cost. Likewise if you’d prefer your dog to NOT have bedding please let us know, we won’t know your dog eats bedding unless you tell us. Any items brought from home will remain in your dogs cabin for the duration of their stay but if they decide to redecorate their cabin, we’re not responsible for the aftermath.
If you have a boarding reservation you aren’t going to need please call to cancel, we want to make room for all of our Campers!
Everyone have a safe and happy Howl-i-Day!