Saturday, December 14th:
- 12pm-3pm: Grosse Pointe Animal Adoption Society Adoption Event! Adoptions are held at our Training Center. Come meet some great animals that are looking for fur-ever homes or learn about how you can help by fostering or volunteering.
Sunday, December 15th:
- 12pm-3pm: Midwest Small Breed Animal Rescue Adoption Event. Meet some teacup sized cuties that are up for adoption! This event will also be held at our Training Center.
- 12pm-3pm:Open House at Camp Bow Wow (Main Camp)-Join us at Camp to meet, mix and mingle with the staff who cares for your furry kids! Enjoy holiday refreshments and tour the facility. If you have friends and family who are asking about doggie daycare bring them in to see what we’re all about! Invite friends and family on our Facebook event page.
- Daycare-Just a reminder that we will be open for daycare on Sundays now from 8a.m. to 6p.m.
- 11am-4pm: Get your pets photo with Santa with our friends at Pet People at 19391 Mack Ave, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Grosse Pointe Animal Adoption Society.
- Purchase holiday gifts for your pets! Don’t forget to stock up on holiday gifts for your pets. We have a selection of treats and toys to choose from, so make your list and check it twice!
See you this weekend!