“Camp Bow Wow” is a well known name but one of our premier services you may be unfamiliar with is Home Buddies. Home Buddies is our in-home pet sitting service that gives you a variety of care options for all your pets.
What is Home Buddies?
Our Home Buddies services allows us to provide care for canine and non-canine pets. Our in home pet sitter will provide your pets love and affection right in the comfort of your own home.
Why Home Buddies?
- Multiple pets-We love your dogs and can accommodate multiple dogs in our family cabins, however we understand that your family may be comprised of non-canine companions as well. Providing care in your own home allows us to also take care of cats, fish and anything else that you might consider family.
- Non-Camper Canines-While most dogs love Camp life, it’s not for everyone. Older dogs who have never been socialized may prefer the peace and quiet of their own home and their daily routine. Perhaps there are medications that need to be administered intravenously; which we are unable to do at Camp. If your dog isn’t friendly to other dogs or has other issues that you feel are best met in your own home, then Home Buddies is for you.
- Mid-Day breaks-Even if you aren’t going out of town we still have a variety of Home Buddies services to offer. If your dog(s) need a mid-day break while you’re at work we can walk them, feed them, do a back yard play date…anything you like!
What do you do during my Home Buddies visit?
We offer a variety of services and only bill by the length of the visit, not how many individual tasks we complete during that time. Examples of some of our services include:
- Dog walking
- Medication administration
- Care for multiple pets (dogs, fish, cats, etc.)
- Bringing in the mail
- Watering the plants
- Tell us what your needs are and we’ll tell you how we can accommodate you!
How much is Home Buddies?
Our in-home pet sitting is billed by the length of the visit and not nickeled and dimed for individual tasks.
- 30-Minute pet sit-$25
- 50-Minute pet sit-$40
How do I know if Home Buddies is right for me?
If you are within our service area (Saint Clair Shores/Grosse Pointe) we will set up a complimentary consultation to meet your pets and discuss what your expectations for the pet sit are. Our goal is to provide the same care for your pets as you would if you were home, so you can walk us through your routine and tell us about your pet(s).
If your pets are people friendly and approve after sniffing us out we can move forward with the process.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about Home Buddies please email us at email@example.com